Thursday, August 17, 2006

Making the most out of time

Bangalore is boring in weekends. First of all I’m not a kind of person who can spend the whole day in some malls or roaming around in the same MG road or jayanagar. Not that I won do it but I prefer going out of station always. Visiting new places is what I always prefer.

Of late I’m doing much of traveling. I'd been to Munnar, Tirupur and Coimbatore, and recently to Agumbe and Thirthahalli. All were wonderful trips. Still this weekend I was to sit in room in spite of long weekend. I didn't have Monday holiday and because of this I missed going to Pondy with roommates and vyanad with Thomas. Have to cover them up in the coming days. But this weekend I’ll be going to my native.

For coming weekends, I’ve my plans ready but have to schedule things. Planning to visit Sirsi just to enjoy the rains of North Canara. Might be going in the coming week. And there's white water rafting my log time dream. Melkote, trek to KP Sullya and south canara. My god for 2 more months I’m fully occupied. :) Just have to plan them.

Well if u have some free time check some pics of my earlier trips here.



2 Comments:

Blogger Madhooo ಹೇಳಿದ್ದು..

Nice to find like minded people. Keep posting about your trips.:)

September 07, 2006 2:14 PM  
Blogger Vishwanatha Krishnamurthy Melinmane ಹೇಳಿದ್ದು..

Sriharsha,
I partly agree with the last line you blogged "Karmanye ... ".

why becuase, each and every one of us has the right to dream, right expect the happenings but to what extent it he/she is deserved to do so is a debatable topic.
There are lot of reasong, Why I partly agree with Bhagavadgeetha's "Karmanye..."
I just can't follow blindly.

Each one of us has the right to dream and that dream takes you to success, the power of dream itself is like that. That's why great people say 'Dream big'.

September 18, 2006 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home